Perform Better home page text link with tagline.
The Drive Sled II has an improved design that allows for pushing and pulling resistance exercises.
Drive Sled II Features:
- Vertical push handles can be taken out and placed on the other side of the sled for a quick change of direction.
- Flat bottom and solid steel feet allow for smooth pushing/pulling on multiple surfaces
- Multi-point attachments allow for even load during pulling exercises
- Included sled, one pair of Vertical Push Handles, Shoulder Harness and Drag Strap.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 11-gauge welded steel for maximum stability and durability
- Measures 44"L x 30"W x 38"H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
Optional Add-on Equipment (sold separately):
- Extra Vertical Push Handles
- Dual Low Push Handle Attachment
- Shoulder Push Attachment
Vendor: Phee Phoe's Place